Posts by reneee

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Baby boy is here after 7yrs of infertility and 23w loss.

Baby's Name: Mathias, born September 2. I was admitted for induction at my 39w checkup because baby had low ...

9 Comments     2   7    

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

TTC Masochist????

Is theres any descriprion for a TTC masochist, then i fit the term perfectly. Even when we were in the process ...

6 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Nothing was wrong with our baby, everything was with me

We buried our little boy Enok on 2.11 together with his paternal greatgrandparents. We like to believe they ar ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

We are losing our treasure!!

Our baby has stopped moving, i do not feel any lovely kicks. we are waiting to be induced later today. They sa ...

7 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

We are having a............................

We went in for our 18 week scan today and everything looked perfect. Neckfold is good, spine, heart and all me ...

8 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Success story

Pregnant after 5 yrs and 3 IVF with PCOS and severe MFI. Pls dont give up!

My man and i started actively trying or a baby in 2011 and went to the gyny after unsuccessfully trying for 10 ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Vacation and todays Ultrasound

hello everyone , i have been MIA for some weeks because of vacation. we went on safari in Zambia and it was fa ...

7 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

A positive HPT after 5 yrs and 3 IVFs. Hurray! I AM PREGNANT

today is 11dp2dt and i got my first positive test ever. the day started with a scare, i was spotting and could ...

17 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

2 2day old embryos on board today. Go warriors!

I triggered monday at 21 30 and had ER wednesday 1.6 at about 9 15. The retrieval went well, i almost didnt f ...

6 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Ultrasound today , the clinic from hell

Imagine meeting up for your ultrasound appointment after 10 evenings of stims , only to be told there was no d ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago