Posts by reneee

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

ICSI 3 underway.

I started synarela nosespray April 20, i was supposed to start stimming with Menopur 10th May, but Dh and i ha ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

IVF 3 Stopped today due to a chest infection.

I had been going around with what i thought was the flu since wednesday, but i was so sick saturday i called o ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

IVF Nr.3. Started with Synarela nosespray.

So we have started again, and pray this 3rd time is the charm. i am downregging with Synarela and if everythi ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

So whilst we wait, we work on ourselves.

A very pregnancy filled yr to you all lovely ladies! We have decided we will contact the ivf clinic this mont ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Menopur only IVF, Any success stories?

So long story short, i was told i have PCOS, but i am not responding to FSH only stimming meds. Both failed pr ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Empty Follicle Syndrome?? Hpt neg day after retrieval. I Dont respond to synthetic hormones.

Hello everyone , i have a lot to share after this ivf disaster i optimistically want to call an experiment. As ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Its official, i am a no responder to Gonal F, now starting Menopur!

I was sceptical and i was right. No response again, starting with Menopur tonight. I know this IVF game is try ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

IVF/ICSI NR 2 starts today

So we start again. we had our appointment on the 28th september with the new fertility clinic and met a lovely ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

I have PCOS

Since we are going private, i rang the fertility hospital we used and asked them to send me our journal. It ca ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Am 30, Hurray! NEW START, NEW CLINIC

my day was on the 27th. Its my bday and i will cry if i want to heheehehe. Shitty start to my day i was actual ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago