Posts by reneee

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

Pregnant after 5 yrs and 3 IVF with PCOS and severe MFI. Pls dont give up!

My man and i started actively trying or a baby in 2011 and went to the gyny after unsuccessfully trying for 10 months , The gyny told us straight up that our only hope was IVF with ICSI because of my PCOS and his Azoospermia because of undescended testis as a baby. After 1 cancelled IVF cycle, we changed to a private clinic from the public one and there too our IVF cycle gave us no embryo to transfer.

Dh and 1 started accupuncture after the failed cycle, he got some hemepoathic remedy+ zinc, vit c and Liver oil too and i started with maca, cos liver oil, multivitamins, Q 10 and vitex was introduced right before the IVF stimulations. So 1 june 2016 we retrieved 9 eggs, out of those only 5 were mature enough for ICSI and out of the 5, 3 fertilised. On the 3 june 2016 we had 2 , 2 day old embryos left 1 had fallen out . out of the 2 the doctor meant only 1 was viable for a baby,but they put the 2 in.

the 2ww i basically lived on google. That was what kept me sane and i was so confused with my body, i didnt know if what i was experiencing was because of the hormones or true pregnancy symptoms so i wrote each day.
1dp2dt- woke up with wet panties,. gas n burping and full stomach, nipples are sentive and errect, some neausea and light headedness . feeling cold this evening on a very hot summer evening
2dp2dt- wet again morgen and midday, might be the progesterone vaginal pilla, tired took a nag. full stomach, gas and some burping.
3dp2dt- feeling in tip top shape today, almost no symptoms apart from some gas and burping. fatigue and some feeling of neausea. Accupuncture today
4dp2dt- woke up with the full heavy feeling in my abdomen, but i had to go to the loo too, so may be that. barely there cramping and sticking, i think i am getting mad, am i imagining it? some fatigue and neausea
5dp2dt- no symptoms expect for a bout of neausea midday. barely there cramps in the evening
6dp2dt-wet again this morning because i didnt use a pad, was panicked i was becoming dry but was very wet again this morning. no symptoms this morning. cervix is HSC, i just had to know . nausea in the late afternoon and some gas but i am still afraid its all in my head. a bit of a chill this evening
7dp2dt-woke up very wet, wetness had seeped/come over from pad in my panties. no symptoms during the day. chills towards evening, bent over gardening and i thought i pulled something right side of my stomach. twinges right side of my stomach. sore nipples, barely there twinges in left breast
8dp2dt-No symptoms this morning, going to a barbecue, but stuffing my face 30 min before bcos i am so hungry. i have been eating since 11am- 6pm, shooting pains right stomach and right breast. burping nonstop and some nausea, but i dont know if it is in my head. neausea and lightheaded the whole evening at the barbecue.breast and nipple pain evening. upper back pain. Dh said i had bombed the room when he came to bed
9dp2dt- mild cramps this morning before getting up. tired tok a nap in car and 2 hrs in bed. wet pad spilled over to panties. examined my face, lots of small pimples
10dp2dt- cervix felt soft& open,yellow thick cm like glue. some barely there cramps. breasts feel like on fire. loosing hope, noticed litt blod on lutinus stick . implantation bleed or the end
11dp2dt- bled a little more at 1 am and thought period was coming on, wasnt feeling any symptoms. tok a test for closure and got BFP. Spotting stopped. Dh thinks its the embryo that didnt stick that bled out. Lots og energy today havnt slept since 1 am, went to work like normal and still not sleepy as i type this. strange!
12dp2dt- All symptoms vanished, feel a flutter in my stomach once in a while. feeling gr8

Babydust to everyone!!!

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

No more pages