Community post

Success story

Pregnant after 5 yrs and 3 IVF with PCOS and severe MFI. Pls dont give up!

My man and i started actively trying or a baby in 2011 and went to the gyny after unsuccessfully trying for 10 months , The gyny told us straight up that our only hope was IVF with ICSI because of my PCOS and his Azoospermia because of undescended testis as a baby. After 1 cancelled IVF cycle, we changed to a private clinic from the public one and there too our IVF cycle gave us no embryo to transfer.

Dh and 1 started accupuncture after the failed cycle, he got some hemepoathic remedy+ zinc, vit c and Liver oil too and i started with maca, cos liver oil, multivitamins, Q 10 and vitex was introduced right before the IVF stimulations. So 1 june 2016 we retrieved 9 eggs, out of those only 5 were mature enough for ICSI and out of the 5, 3 fertilised. On the 3 june 2016 we had 2 , 2 day old embryos left 1 had fallen out . out of the 2 the doctor meant only 1 was viable for a baby,but they put the 2 in.

the 2ww i basically lived on google. That was what kept me sane and i was so confused with my body, i didnt know if what i was experiencing was because of the hormones or true pregnancy symptoms so i wrote each day.
1dp2dt- woke up with wet panties,. gas n burping and full stomach, nipples are sentive and errect, some neausea and light headedness . feeling cold this evening on a very hot summer evening
2dp2dt- wet again morgen and midday, might be the progesterone vaginal pilla, tired took a nag. full stomach, gas and some burping.
3dp2dt- feeling in tip top shape today, almost no symptoms apart from some gas and burping. fatigue and some feeling of neausea. Accupuncture today
4dp2dt- woke up with the full heavy feeling in my abdomen, but i had to go to the loo too, so may be that. barely there cramping and sticking, i think i am getting mad, am i imagining it? some fatigue and neausea
5dp2dt- no symptoms expect for a bout of neausea midday. barely there cramps in the evening
6dp2dt-wet again this morning because i didnt use a pad, was panicked i was becoming dry but was very wet again this morning. no symptoms this morning. cervix is HSC, i just had to know . nausea in the late afternoon and some gas but i am still afraid its all in my head. a bit of a chill this evening
7dp2dt-woke up very wet, wetness had seeped/come over from pad in my panties. no symptoms during the day. chills towards evening, bent over gardening and i thought i pulled something right side of my stomach. twinges right side of my stomach. sore nipples, barely there twinges in left breast
8dp2dt-No symptoms this morning, going to a barbecue, but stuffing my face 30 min before bcos i am so hungry. i have been eating since 11am- 6pm, shooting pains right stomach and right breast. burping nonstop and some nausea, but i dont know if it is in my head. neausea and lightheaded the whole evening at the barbecue.breast and nipple pain evening. upper back pain. Dh said i had bombed the room when he came to bed
9dp2dt- mild cramps this morning before getting up. tired tok a nap in car and 2 hrs in bed. wet pad spilled over to panties. examined my face, lots of small pimples
10dp2dt- cervix felt soft& open,yellow thick cm like glue. some barely there cramps. breasts feel like on fire. loosing hope, noticed litt blod on lutinus stick . implantation bleed or the end
11dp2dt- bled a little more at 1 am and thought period was coming on, wasnt feeling any symptoms. tok a test for closure and got BFP. Spotting stopped. Dh thinks its the embryo that didnt stick that bled out. Lots og energy today havnt slept since 1 am, went to work like normal and still not sleepy as i type this. strange!
12dp2dt- All symptoms vanished, feel a flutter in my stomach once in a while. feeling gr8

Babydust to everyone!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/stork_pink.gif

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo