Community post

Journal

Ultrasound today , the clinic from hell

Imagine meeting up for your ultrasound appointment after 10 evenings of stims , only to be told there was no doctor on duty. Apparently the docs were off to Italy for a conference and no one cared to even take the phone to inform us, so Dh and i got there and poor receptionist, i was so frustrated and hormonal she got it. You can say i was a polite bitch.

She however called around and got another gyny to monitor the follicle for us. we had to pay out of pocket of course. Dh had an appointment so left in his frustration and i had to drive another 45 mins to the new gyny. the gyny faxed the results to the clinics headoffice about 3 hrs away and the nurse called in and gave a half assed apology and asked me to continue stims until sunday evening. then i will inject pregnyl manday 21 30. Egg retrieval is wednesday 8 30.

No more ultrasound between now and then, and i am so frustrated, with my history, you will think 1 extra ulstrasound before my pregnyl will be the norm. but NO, the annoying nurse says 3 more days of stims and the hcg is more than enough. i am tired of arguing with these pple, i am so tired and hormonal .

After 10 evenings of stims, ultrasound today showed Right ovary: 14,10, 7,7,7,7,7,11,11.
Left ovary 11,11,11,11,8,8,7.
Worried about all the many small folllicles , but hope they jump from 7 and grow bigger.
I am very very satisfied with my left ovary, No cyst today and i believe its due to the vitex and the accupuncture. Had accupuncture too today and was 2 hrs late because of my ordeal, but my accupunturist was understanding, angry on my behalf and squeezed me in. So looking forward to wednesday 1. june .

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/stork_pink.gif

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo