Posts by ready2bamommy12

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

THE FIRST TEIMESTER IS THE DEVIL

I am so grateful and happy to finally be pregnant but nothing and no one could have prepared me for the terrib ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

After years of trying finally got a BFP!!!

I still can't believe it. I always said once I got my BFP I'd come back to post. I have been using this app ca ...

8 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Didn't realize last post was so long here is condensed ver.

I still can't believe it. I always said once I got my BFP I'd come back to post. I have been using this app ...

0 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Welp, on to the next cycle CD4

Af ended up showing....so positive vibes on to this cycle. Anyone else on CD4??

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

EWCM everday after O

Hey guys, I O'd on the 13th of this month. Usually after O my cm dries up but this month I have had watery ...

0 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Question, how 2 determine when cycle actually starts and end

I know this may sound silly, but I have been ttc a long time now (almost 2 years) and I have seen so many post ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

2 days late and stretchy ewcm during morning pee(sorry tmi)

Been a while since last post....decided to take a while off from all the boards and tracking symptoms. I did h ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

8DPO and stringy snotty stretchy cm (sorry tmi)

Hi Ladies, Haven't had the chance to post much, it's my birthday month and have quite a bit going on. Sympto ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Brownish watery discharge at 13dpo....AF due 2mom

Hi Ladies, I have been getting all kinds of new symptoms this cycle the blue veins all over the place was s ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Words Of Encouragement

:wave: Ladies, We are all here for the same purposes, we are all from completely different walks of life. ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago