Community post

Discussion

Words Of Encouragement

Ladies,
We are all here for the same purposes, we are all from completely different walks of life. Some have been trying a lot longer than others, but we all share the same story. We all want to be pregnant!!

My story has been a patchy one...I'll start trying for a few months and after many attempts with no results I'll just start throwing myself into work or something else. Then I'll start to get the mommy itch again and I'll start trying.

As discouraging as this journey has been I realized today that I really need to learn patience and just be grateful for the things that I do have my life.

I don't understand why this isn't happening for me and yes not being pregnant every month that I tr hurts me to the core. I realize some women have been dealing with this a whole lot longer than I have and they still find hope.

I know a lot of you are feeling the exact same thing I am feeling. I want to be a mother so bad. All of my sisters have had children. My youngest sister just recently had a child so that makes me the last one to not have any kids.

I just recently found out a good friend of mine is pregnant. I was so happy for her but couldn't help feeling like why not me. When will I get to experience that feeling of seeing a BFP.

I am writing this for anyone who may be feeling like they won't to give up, anyone who may feel like there is something wrong with them but scared to find out, I want you to know that God's timing is perfect. He hears your prayers, and he understands the struggles you are facing.

I don't want you to give up. I want you to reach deep down inside of you and keep trying b/c there is always someone else worse off.

I pray that anyone reading this will get their BFP's and the chance to experience motherhood.

I pray that we all can grow and learn from each other's journey. If you find someone here that may be having a hard time please encourage don't just read their post and not leave a word of encouragement. Lift them up or say a prayer for them and their situation.

Thank you ladies for reading and if there is anything you would like to add or share please feel free to do so

Happy Baby Making!!!!!

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

This is beautiful. Thank you for these kind words. Definitely encouraging. I wish you the best!

-Malisa

10 years ago

Thank you for these beautiful words of encouragement and support. By the time I finished reading this I could hardly see through the tears, I've wanted to get off this TTC rollercoaster but I just can't give up hope of completing our family. Every month hurts, every pregnancy announcement hurts but anything worth having is worth fighting for.
Best wishes to you and thank you again for your words, they really spoke to me today. Xx

10 years ago

Hi Ladies,
Thanks so much for replaying and I am so glad that I could help. I see so many women struggling with wanting to quit b/c it's not happening fast enough. I know how it feels to have your hopes go up and then af shows. It is really hard not to hold on to every little symptom. I just feel like this was the intended purpose of this forum. We should extend words of hope to one another. We are all here for the same reason. We all know how it feels to want to be a mommy. I was on another forum and a woman shared her story. She said that she had been trying so long to give her DH a child and that she felt she was failing him. She said she was considering divorce b/c she knows how much he wants to be a father and she feels she can't give it to him. That broke my heart. As much as we would like to believe that we are in control of things we aren't. God has perfect timing for each and every one of us. I hope we will all return to this post to share our BFP stories to help other women.

Happy Baby Making Ladies!!!!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo