Community post

Discussion

After years of trying finally got a BFP!!!

I still can't believe it. I always said once I got my BFP I'd come back to post. I have been using this app called Period Tracker for years but it could never pinpoint exact cycle start date so last month I tried a new one called Ouview and they both gave me 2 different O days. One was 13th and the other was 15th. Dh was extremely busy with work so we only had a chance to bd on the 12th 13th and 14th.
Oday-Bd weird cramps in lower abdomen. They feel like strong twinges. I have been feeling them on and off all day mostly at the bottom of abdom
1dpo- Bd cramps on and off throughout the day. Shooting pains in bb's feeling really bloated. tired all weekend Earlier felt this pain on my hip on the right side and thought that was really weird.
2dpo-Bd cramps in the lower left side of my abdomen. soooo bloated right now twinges all over my stomach.
so tired no energy at all. My abdomen feels like I have been doing sit-ups. Light bb pain back pain ewcm in undies.....a medium size amount
3dpo-woke up with really wet undies...I haven't noticed any visible since I took shower earlier, but I can feel it in there it feels wet. I have little cramping in stomach. Really not any back pain. Slightly tender bb's. Strong pulling down there especially on the right side near the bottom of my stomach. My bb's aren't really all that sore. I am very bloated though.My stomach feels real tight. ewcm in undies when I went to take a shower earlier tonight(not as much as last night).
5dpo-started feeling more bloated.I felt so bloated all day.....I mean like really really bloated light cramps throughout the whole day some were light and some were medium. I had back pain on and off. I felt weak and tired. creamy cm mixed with ewcm in my undies. I know for sure that has never happened before.
6dpo-light cramping. I am soooooo bloated though. I have not really eaten anything in the last 2 days but I feel so full light cramps on and off throughout the day light back pain slightly tender bb's. My energylevels are ok and I still feel super bloated. Haven't noticed any cm today.
had a discussion with dh and almost broke down crying. At the time I remember thinking wth is wrong with me why am I crying. crazy vivid dreams that seemed so real
7dpo- Felt a lot of pressure in lower abdomen alllll day.....I could barely bend over without feeling pain. It wasn't a bad pain but it felt weird. tiny amount of cm in undies.
8dpo- backache . I don't feel as bloated little twinges
omg I am feeling these weird strong painful cramps. I don't know if it's gas. But it hurts and I don't ever really remember feeling them this strong. I can barely move and they came out of nowhere. I don't know if this is what implantation feels like but sheesh. I noticed a tiny bit of cm in undies earlier this morning but it was dried so i don't know if it was creamy or not.
9dpo- Backache no cm at all bb's were so painful.
10dpo- Omg I slept most of the day. I haven't had any cm bb soreness. Back started hurting around 11pm...but not like yesterday. I did have cramps that lasted a little while earlier tonight while cleaning. Felt little twinges here and there and mostly all of the bb pain has faded thinking af is on the way.
11dpo-just felt twinges in my lower right side of my stomach close to the side. Back pain slight shooting pains in my bb's...mostly all the soreness is gone but they are still huge. I am exhaustedI have felt shooting pains in bb's dry yellow cm in undies when I went to take a shower. (Don't remember having that before).Bb's are still huge. I just had this really strong pulling down there all the way up to the lower part of my abdomen.
12dpo- small amount of white creamy cm in undies when I went to take a shower. twinges and cramps. No back pain right now and really no bb pain. I am still so bloated.More light creamy cm
13dpo- light cramps....went to pee and saw a tiny spot of pink when I wiped. weird cramps on the sides of my abdomen. soooo thirsty My bb's are huge they don't hurt though bb's were so sore under my arms when I took my bra off to take a shower a little while ago. And it started spreading into the whole breast. It was so painful back pain on and off and had little streaks of dried cm in undies when I went to take shower 2nd straight day that I have had a baby dream.
14dpo- small amount of creamy white cm in undies when I went to take a shower light back pain.....it feels tender not like the dull heavy ache I usually get with af. I have 2 huge pimples on my face. I have been super thirsty the last 3 days and have had to pee more feeling like ripples throughout my abdomen (I think that is a sign of af). I have had light cramps...not even sure I can call them cramps. This app says af is supposed to arrive 2mom but OVUE says it is supposed to arrive today. So far no sign of her had a little back ache....but honestly I slept most of the day so I can't even say if there was anything more......oh I remember reading on one of the boards a woman said during her 2ww she felt like this pulling on her clitoris(sorry tmi) and I felt the same thing and thought wth is that
I waited until I was 4 days late to test and BFP!!!!
The only thing I can say was different for me in this 2ww was the creamy cm that never went away. Everything else was just like af symptoms. A few days after af was cm starting having a yellowish tinge to it. Have had lot of creamy yellow cm till current. I tried that new app and it gave me different O dates. I made sure we bd before and on the new O day and discovered I am one of those women that ovulates early (right after af ends). There was nothing wrong this whole time. Just was bd too late. Maybe this will help some of you ladies here. Not everyone is the cookie cutter ovulate day 14 of cycle.

8 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Congratulations on your bfp!

Thanks for sharing. Im in the tww but feel out this month.
TTC #1 never been pregnant so nit sure what to look for. Im currently 10dpo but just feel af like ache and lower backache, slightly tender side breasts an cm. But most of these i get before af. Temps aren't high but slight rise this morning. I despise the tww but reading your story has given me a little hope

Me - 32yrs! DH - 31yrs TTC #1 PCOS & Endometriosis Irregular cycles/anovulation Praying for a Baby

9 years ago

I'm sorry the post was so long. I thought I posted the condensed version but posted all of my notes instead. How long have you been trying? I know exactly how you feel...the waiting is the worst if only we could just instantly know. The funny thing is for me during those months af showed Inhad waaay more symptoms. I got suspicious when the creamy cm wouldn't go away. When it started turning yellow I knew something was up. Don't lose hope b/c you feel out....I felt out too. To be honest...I still don't have any of the typical pregnancy symptoms....I feel normal....no morning sickness, no blue veins.....my bb's are huge and day by day they are getting more painful but that's it and oh the creamy cm. Good luck please keep me posted and hopefully we'll be september mommies :). When are you going to test??

9 years ago • Post starter

Don't be, it was very helpful, the more detail the better i say :)
um since about Jan last year, but knowing i have so many odds against me makes it feel harder (endo, pcos etc)

i know what you mean, two weeks of worry can't be good as we speak i am writing this at 4am (had to pee but mostly my cat thinks its playtime grr) feeling wide awake though.

im currently 12dpo, nothing out of the ordinary, weird thing is i don't "feel out" at this point, if that makes sense but i think its more wishful thinking!
Won't test till maybe 15dpo in 3days... if af is late?!
As much as i hate the tww, id rather be in it then see af!.. there's still hope

Me - 32yrs! DH - 31yrs TTC #1 PCOS & Endometriosis Irregular cycles/anovulation Praying for a Baby

9 years ago

Congratulations! Thank you so much for your post! I love all the details. When you described the cramping, you mentioned that it didn't feel like af cramping. What does it feel like that? I read that often.

Cassan- I don't have symptoms either. I'm 8 dpo.

9 years ago

Af has arrived today
Im out this month.
All the best

9 years ago

Hi guys,
Sorry for the late response just getting home settled from visit with family out of town.
I'm sorry the witch got you Cassan. I know you probably don't want to hear this but when it is meant to happen I promise you it will. Everything we want won't be done in our timing. The more you stress about it the less likely it is to happen. I have read so many women say when they stoppwd trying that is when it happened. Have you conaidered you may O earlier than expected? We tried for years and turns out that was my issue. I O immesiately after af. I know how you're feeling though :(

Ttc the weird cramp felt like a dull ache. There was dedinitely a difference in the way af cramps feel. How did you turn out?? Fx the witch didn't show I gotta say though noone warns you about the constant worey after BFP. I still don't feel pregnant (don't have the usual preggo symptoms). Been poas everyday to make sure i'm still preggo (worry wart). My bb's are getting bigger and just a little more sensitive but nothing unbearable. I will be 5 weeks if I count from the day I possibly implanted (which is impossible to know). My obgyn won't see me until at least 10 weeks. I don't mind answering anymore questions. I know how much it helps.

I'm not sure yet! today is 12 dpo, so i have two days before the witch flies in lol. I have experienced little cramps- i don't even want to call them cramps though because they are more localized and feel like pinching? I don't know. My digestive system is sluggish too, which did not happen last month (in fact, it was the opposite). Sorry TMI.

I am sure I'll feel the same way when I get a BFP. Does the progesterone not mellow your worry at all?

9 years ago

Ttc,
Anythings that stands out could mean you're on the way. My digestion slowed down a lot too and the cramps that didn't quite feel like cramps......I remember saying the same thing in my 2ww...I couldn't put my finger on what they felt like. The night I think I implanted there was this really really strong cramp....it only lasted about a minute or two but it hurt (had never fwlt it before). Oh and on 12dpo I went to pee and noticed 1 single tiny pink dot (sorry tmi). You aound eerily close to my tww.....hope this is it...please keep me posted.....GL

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo