Community post

Discussion

Didn't realize last post was so long here is condensed ver.

I still can't believe it. I always said once I got my BFP I'd come back to post. I have been using this app called Period Tracker for years but it could never pinpoint exact cycle start date so last month I tried a new one called Ouview and they both gave me 2 different O days. One was 13th and the other was 15th. Dh was extremely busy with work so we only had a chance to bd on the 12th 13th and 14th.
Oday-Bd weird cramps in lower abdomen.
1dpo- Bd cramps on and off throughout the day. Shooting pains in bb's really bloated. tired all weekend pain on my hip on the right side
2dpo-Bd cramps in the lower left side of my abdomen. soooo bloated right now twinges all over my stomach.
so tired no energy feels like I have been doing sit-ups. Light bb pain back pain ewcm in undies
3dpo-woke up with really wet undies cramping tender bb's. Strong pulling down there especially on the right side near the bottom of my stomach. very bloated though ewcm
5dpo-so bloated all day light cramps throughout the whole day. back pain I felt weak and tired. creamy cm mixed with ewcm in my undies. I know for sure that has never happened before.
6dpo-light cramping. soooooo bloated I have not really eaten anything in the last 2 days but I feel so full light cramps back pain tender bb's. feel super bloated. Haven't noticed any cm today. 
had a discussion with dh and almost broke down crying. At the time I remember thinking wth is wrong with me why am I crying. crazy vivid dreams that seemed so real
7dpo- Felt a lot of pressure in lower abdomen I could barely bend over without feeling pain. tiny amount of cm in undies.
8dpo- backache . I don't feel as bloated little twinges weird strong painful cramps. if this is what implantation feels like sheesh. I noticed a tiny bit of cm in undies earlier this morning but it was dried so i don't know if it was creamy or not.
9dpo- Backache no cm at all bb's were so painful. 
10dpo- Omg I slept most of the day. I did have cramps that lasted a little while earlier tonight while cleaning. Felt little twinges here and there and mostly all of the bb pain has faded thinking af is on the way.
11dpo-just felt twinges in my lower right side of my stomach close to the side. Back pain slight shooting pains in my bb's...mostly all the soreness is gone but they are still huge exhausted shooting pains in bb's dry yellow cm Bb's are still huge. I just had this really strong pulling down there all the way up to the lower part of my abdomen. 
12dpo- small amount of white creamy cm twinges and cramps. No back pain right now and really no bb pain. bloated.More light creamy cm 
13dpo- light cramps....went to pee and saw a tiny spot of pink when I wiped. weird cramps on the sides of my abdomen. soooo thirsty My bb's are huge had little streaks of dried cm2nd straight day that I have had a baby dream. 
14dpo- small amount of creamy white cm back pain.....it feels tender not like the dull heavy ache I usually get with af. 2 huge pimples on my face. I have been super thirsty the last 3 days and have had to pee more ripples throughout my abdomen (I think that is a sign of af).light cramps...not even sure I can call them cramps. This app says af is supposed to arrive 2mom but OVUE says it is supposed to arrive today. So far no sign of her had a little back ache....but honestly I slept most of the day so I can't even say if there was anything more......oh I remember reading on one of the boards a woman said during her 2ww she felt like this pulling on her clitoris(sorry tmi) and I felt the same thing and thought wth is that
I waited until I was 4 days late to test and BFP!!!!
The only thing I can say was different for me in this 2ww was the creamy cm that never went away. Everything else was just like af symptoms. Few days after missed af cm started having a yellowish tinge to it. Have had lot of creamy yellow cm till current. I tried that new app and it gave me different O dates. I made sure we bd before and on the new O day and discovered I am one of those women that ovulates early (right after af ends). There was nothing wrong this whole time. Just was bd too late. Maybe this will help some of you ladies here. Not everyone is the cookie cutter ovulate day 14 of cycle. 

0 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo