Community post

Discussion

Brownish watery discharge at 13dpo....AF due 2mom

Hi Ladies,
I have been getting all kinds of new symptoms this cycle the blue veins all over the place was something I have never gotten before. Today I am 13dpo and about an hour ago there was some brown discharge in my undies. It wasn't much I mean it was about the size of a quarter.

I still have the blue veins everywhere (arms, wrists, hands, and now on both bb's. The veins in the left are more prominent. My nipples seem to be a bit sensitive.

I don't usually get brown discharge before af. I have one time before and it turned out to be af.

I don't know if I should count myself out or if this is implant bleed. I have stalked other posts and other women have said they had gotten the brownish discharge right before bfp.

Should I count myself out this month or am I still in the game???

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hello - I feel your pain. I'm in a similar situation (minus the veins). I decided that I was out this month. No symptoms other than sore bbs and slight abdominal cramping yesterday. However today I have very feint brown cm when I wiped. AF would be 4 or 5 day early which has never happened to me before. occasionally later due to late O but never early. I had 2 day temp dip so had counted myself out but today it rose again. Could that have been implanting? and now implant bleeding? it seemed to tie in time wise or am I just hopeful thinking. I know this isn't very helpful for you but any information I find out I'll let you know. Would you let me know?

and

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo