Community post

Discussion

8DPO and stringy snotty stretchy cm (sorry tmi)

Hi Ladies,
Haven't had the chance to post much, it's my birthday month and have quite a bit going on. Symptoms the last few days have varied from day to day. Some days nothing and then the next day i'm hit with everything. I have noticed this cycle that I have been really really thirsty. (really dry mouth could be dehydration)

5-7dpo- went from dry cm to really creamy, slight soreness in bb's

8dpo- cramy all day not like af cramps but idk it's kind of hard to explain in my lower abdomen. Shooting pains all over on and off all day. Shooting pains in bb's on and off. Later that night went to take a shower and there was like this stringy stretchy white cm in my undies. It stretched really long and it wouldn't break. I tried stretching it a few times. I noticed during the day it felt like bubbles down there (sorry tmi) like something was coming out but it wasn't anything there. I thought the whole things was really weird. I also noticed blue veins everywhere, bb's and especially in my arms. In left breast there is this one really big one this is very visible. But they are very noticeable on my arms.

9dpo(today)- woke up extremely hungry, I am still very bloated, and bb's are sore near armpits Bb's seems fuller (I think that is a normal symptom for me)

Has the stretchy, stringy, cm happened to anyone else and have gotten a bfp

This would be the best bday gift ever....af due in 5 days. I am trying to hold out on testing but the cramping so early before af and the weird cm has me excited and hopeful they are both new symptoms for me.

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Wait it out until you are a day late so you don't get your hopes up! Did you confirm ovulation with BBT?

Next few months are prep for treatments.

10 years ago

Hi TryingAndHoping,
I didn't confirm O date. I use PT app on my phone. I just start the bd as soon as I see cm. I had some dark blue veins start showing up everywhere (arms, hands, and one long one on left bb).

I have had an increase in cm the last few days which for me is pretty much gone this far in my cycle. It's still very creamy and stretchy. The last few nights while in the shower the water hitting my nips have been so painful. I am having shooting pains in bb's. They aren't really sore but they are kinda bothersome.

I have been feeling sick to my stomach almost like it's sour. I am having some heartburn right now as I speak.

I have been so sleepy and hungry. If I am not preggo then I am seriously going crazy. I am currently 12dpo (only 2 more days before I can test).

10 years ago • Post starter

****Update*****
13dpo- I had some brownish discharge about an hour ago it wasn't much it was maybe the size of a quarter. There was slight cramping with it but the cramps have stopped and I will check to see if there has been anymore discharge later.

I don't usually get brownish discharge before af so I don't know what to think. Af is due in the morning. I am starting to feel out :(

10 years ago • Post starter

What ended up happening? If it stopped it could have been implantation.

Next few months are prep for treatments.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo