Posts by edwina2021

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Journal

Your Guide to Getting Pregnant

This website helps me alot to understand things in more dept. Also I know alot of doctors who say this is a go ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

10 Ways to Squeeze Romance into Every Day

So I was asked a couple of days ago if I knew of any ideads to spice up the love that BD was getting boring an ...

0 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

LETS HELP OTHERS BY SAYING WHAT WE KNOW TO HELP CONCIEVE

I thought it would be nice if everyone could help others by putting down things we know from research or past ...

0 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Read me.

http://womenshealth.about.com/cs/pregnancy/a/whenpregoccur.htm Forget everything you have heard about when p ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

i dont know

So all day today I have felt like Crap. Cold symtpoms, nausea, hungery, cramps, bloated, tired and just feel o ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

10/22 10dpo

I feel so bad today. I have been having nausea and hunger a lot but I also feel so sick... like at any min Im ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Dreams

So last night and the night before last I have been having dreams of people I love dieing. The first one I saw ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

20 married and would like friends during ttc

Im 20, been married since July. We have been ttc since then. Im mostly looking for friends in a similar range ...

7 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

dpo 5, cycle 4 october

*Dpo 5- Since O I have had ovary pain, increased appetite, and on the scale I gained 2.5 pounds. So this has t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

emotional help..husband is giving up..

My husband and I have only been married since july and he is giving up. Says that my stuff is broke.... Its on ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago