Posts by edwina2021

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

Honestly didnt know I was pregnant with my first baby...

So me and dh have been trying for about 7-8months. This month I bought a Clearblue fertility monitor, soft cups, 800mg of folic acid every day, and victiams every day. The day before O me and dh only bd one time and that was the day before O. A week till af I noticed some different thing
1. Headaches all the time
2. Breakout in Pimples
3. I was getting more cranky
4. I was having cramps â?? the weird thing is my cramps are very painful during af. But these didnâ??t hurt as much kinda like gurgling poking and slight cramps.
I thought I was out for the month and started prepping for af. A few days ago my step daughter 9yo. Said â??when and how many kids are you and dad going to have?â?? I looked at her and told her â??I want three but I may not even have one.â?? She said â??why wouldnâ??t you be able to?â?? I told her â??sometimes women canâ??t have children for unknown reason that may be me.â?? (She has a IQ of a genius. Seriously) I didnâ??t understand what made her ask that. Since thatâ??s only the second time she has ever mentioned have a sibling. The next morning I tested and got bfp. Then the morning after that I got bfp. Yesterday I told my husband and showed him the test; he had me go to the store and get a different brand just in case. Those turned positive right away. So now I am almost 5 weeks pregnant, my step daughter and husband are always looking at name( which I just wanna pick one off my top 5 for both girl and boy but they say theres plently of time. )

When I really sit down and think about it. I didnâ??t notice any pregnancy symptoms till after I found out I was pregnant. It really just felt like my period. So with that being said. Donâ??t think itâ??s to late because youâ??re having af symptomsâ?¦.. BABY DUST!

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages