Posts by edwina2021

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Fertility treatment Options

Some 7.3 million Americans, or 12 percent of the population in their reproductive years, are infertile, accord ...

0 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

Ways He Can Have Better Baby-Making Sperm

*Get His Weight in Check; Being underweight or overweight can have negative effects on a man's sperm, and it c ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

In Your 40s: Older, Yes, but Also Much Wiser

In Your 40s: Older, Yes, but Also Much Wiser There's no getting around it: From a medical standpoint, ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Pinpointing Fertile Days

(Keep in mind that, on average, it takes six to eight months to conceive, and that, in any given month, you pr ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

7 Foods That Can Help You Get Pregnant

*Beans;Yeah, they're the magical fruit, but they're also a fertility-boosting food. Researchers at the Harvard ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Fitness Dos & Don'ts for Getting Pregnant

*Making exercise a regular habit before trying to conceive can help you feel good throughout your pregnancy, h ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

So I want to try and help these wounderful ladies

The reason why I am doing this (and I started another topic where anyone can put down anything they know to he ...

6 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

In Your 30s: Gaining Maturity vs. Waning Fertility

Many women who've rounded the bend of 30 may feel they've made great strides professionally and personally, m ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Conceiving in Your 20s

In Your 20s When Siobhan Bennett was pregnant with her two daughters during her mid 20s, she had an ea ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Clear Blue fertility monitor

I would suggest this to anyone who has regular cycles. Ebay has this for a cheap price all you need is the mon ...

0 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago