Community post

Discussion

emotional help..husband is giving up..

My husband and I have only been married since july and he is giving up. Says that my stuff is broke.... Its only been about 3 months of trying and all three months was weird... First month we couldnt do anything he messed his back up, second month his daughter was visiting for 2 weeks and he doesnt like doing this when she is visiting. so really we only had one chance. He expects me to get pregnant so easy and fast since his x wife did in a month or whatever. I dont know how to cope I really feel like saying F it.

User Image

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

alot of mental and physical stress....

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

That is really sad!!!!!!

You do not need that...seems like a bad situation..I would not let him treat me that way...... :(

11 years ago

Ttcing is a long journey. There is no promise you will become pregnant the first time you try. In healthy conditions a female only has 20% chance of a 100% to conceive a child. The odds lowers the older you are and whatever you health is. Even weight effects the chance of you conceiving. It doesnt help when you dont have someone who is not supportive of the process. If i was u i would sit my husband down and explain what all comes with ttc and the percentage. Because a healthy women in her 20 is likely to get pregnant within 6 months of ttcing. A women in her 30 is more likely to conceive within in a year of ttc. After yall talk about the history and he has some understanding then try to set a timeline.
Im sure your husband is not being spiteful, he just might know how much work it takes. Good luck and wish you the best in your journey. Baby dust to u

11 years ago

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo