Posts by edwina2021

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

New Cycle Methods

1. clearblue fertility monitor - which i started using yesterday, but i don't test till af goes away. 2. soft ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Clearblue Fertility Monitor

Clearblue fertility monitor So recently I bought a clearblue fertility monitor and test sticks. On average th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

So I want to try and help these wounderful ladies

The reason why I am doing this (and I started another topic where anyone can put down anything they know to he ...

6 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

In Your 30s: Gaining Maturity vs. Waning Fertility

Many women who've rounded the bend of 30 may feel they've made great strides professionally and personally, m ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Conceiving in Your 20s

In Your 20s When Siobhan Bennett was pregnant with her two daughters during her mid 20s, she had an ea ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Im back.. this time im going all out for ttc!

After a couple of weeks of being away and getting my head straight. I found a new way that I'm going to try to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

douching

Did you know that duching does not help while ttc? it drys up the cervix and cleans out sperm and makes it har ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Clear Blue fertility monitor

I would suggest this to anyone who has regular cycles. Ebay has this for a cheap price all you need is the mon ...

0 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

ovulation and folic acid

Yesterday my cm was very stretchy. (almost a inch) and today its just eggwhite. I looked it up and onine it sa ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Clear Blue Fertility Monitor

Has anyone used a clear blue fertility monitor? If so did it work? How do you feel about it? I have been rease ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago