Posts by edwina2021

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

omg omg omg ahhh

So this morning when I woke up, af had not showed. So I was like lets poas and see what happenes even though a ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

hummm I think Im out..

This is the first month using the clear blue fertility monitor and loved it. It showed 2 days of O. and 6 high ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Pinpointing Fertile Days

(Keep in mind that, on average, it takes six to eight months to conceive, and that, in any given month, you pr ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

only 1 bd day when O

So the day before I got O, me and dh bd. But that was the first and last time for this cycle that will count. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

O day

So feb 6 and 7th I had high days on my monitor. I bd yesterday; and this morning when I went to test again my ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

7 Foods That Can Help You Get Pregnant

*Beans;Yeah, they're the magical fruit, but they're also a fertility-boosting food. Researchers at the Harvard ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

So Excited I Just Cant hide It..

So this morning I got my first HIGH on my cbfm,(14cd) At first I thought nothing would help or work but I stil ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Fitness Dos & Don'ts for Getting Pregnant

*Making exercise a regular habit before trying to conceive can help you feel good throughout your pregnancy, h ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

looking for friends/cycle buddies.... waiting to O.

Iâ??m looking for friends or cycle buddies to talk to. Iâ??m a nursing assistant and been ttc sinc ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

first day testing with monitor

So today is cd6 and my monitor asked for a testing stick. The results are low but I'm happy to see that it wor ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago