Posts by HeatherM89

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

Mommy melt down...

Not really ttc related but tonight my husband put away my daughter's pack n' play that's in my daughter's play ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

3 or 4 DPO symptoms and thoughts.

Tonight while cleaning (vacuuming, folding laundry, hanging up laundry, and dusting) our bedroom I noticed I h ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CTP marked ovulation date on a temp rise?

I believe I ovulated on 5-16, and CTP put it for 5-18, which is weird because my chart shows a temp rise, but ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Four positive OPKs?

I posted a photo of progressions, looks like I got positives on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I still ...

4 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Ovulation nesting?

I know this sounds weird but I wonder of any other ladies have done this. Tonight all I wanted to do was relax ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Can't stop eating!!

Man am I being a cow today. I started out good having a protein shake for breakfast then a salad for lunch tha ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Evening primrose oil and green tea (decaf)! Works?

When I was pregnant with my daughter I took evening primrose oil the last few weeks of pregnancy to help the c ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

First Positive OPK?!

Last night my husband and I didn't get to bed till 4 am, and I woke up a few times, once around 9 and then aga ...

7 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

So frustrated with taking my temperatures.

So I have been taking my bbt for almost two months now; I set my alarm for 8:00 am to make sure I take it the ...

6 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers of Angel Babies!

I wanted to wish all of the Angel Baby Mommies out there a Happy Mother's Day. I know this day can be so hard ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago