Community post

Journal

Evening primrose oil and green tea (decaf)! Works?

When I was pregnant with my daughter I took evening primrose oil the last few weeks of pregnancy to help the cervix and uterus, and my daughter came on her due date with a 12 hour labor and delivery, no pain medication. I always recommended it to My mommy friends who are in their last trimester. But after joining this site I learned about how it could help with CM so I naturally bought it again which I put in another journal. Now that I'm around ovulation time I've noticed a lot more CM, last month I felt so dry, and it made it hard to check my cervix. I also have been drinking my green tea at night to help with CM as well. So far I'm loving the results, made me feel normal the past few days and I actually had more signs of ovulation. Today I'm not crampy or have back ache but I definitely have CM. Just wanted to share my little review on the products I bought.

1 Comment • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Glad it works for you. I tried taking it but couldn't get past the headaches. They were still pretty bad even when I took it at night. Lack of fertile CM is definitely a problem for me so I might have to try the green tea next cycle.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo