Community post

Journal

22 weeks.... IT'S A........

BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We found out the gender a few weeks ago, and I totally forgot to post something. Shame on me. We are thrilled to have a little man! My husband is over joyed and we are bringing the first boy on my side of the family, my mother has 5 grand daughters, finally we can buy boy things!

Pregnancy is going great, I'm feeling so much better. The only thing that I'm feeling a lot more of is round ligament pain which is very much expected. My belly is popping out a lot more, and I feel our little boy's kicks every day and I can't get over it. March seems to be coming much more quickly than I thought!

Thinking of you all, sending out baby dust and so much love and hugs!

3 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Hello Sweetie! Aw that is wonderful news, congrats to you. Little gentlemen are so much, i'm so thrilled for you.

Sending you lots of love and hugs and I can't wait to see piccies when he arrives. :0)xx

9 years ago

Awww congrats!! Boys are fun!! Do u have names picked yet?

9 years ago

Thank you both! We are thrilled. He will be named after his Daddy and Grandpa; so his name will be Robert Alan M the third. But his nickname from me is Roo, Roo Bear and little man.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo