Community post

Journal

pregnancy update 6 weeks 3 days

Hello my beautiful friends, sorry I have been MIA the past few weeks a lot has been going on. My husband and I found a new rental, we are almost done moving in. I just have to clean the old house and we are done. Then I can focus on decorating my beautiful new house. So far the pregnancy is going well, I'm exhausted all the time and I'm definitely more emotional and my nipple get extremely sensative. I get hit with waves of nausea but have yet to throw up. A few days ago I did have dark brown cm that looked like snot, when I looked it up it seems pretty normal especially since the husband and I dtd that day. I'm not really crampy just achy. So I'm trying not to worry. The pregnancy center called today and I get much first ultrasound next Tuesday, so that will be nice to see if everything is okay with baby, since my 1st appointment isn't till August 13Th. I'll try to keep everyone posted, it's just hard because we don't have Internet yet at the new house. I'm thinking and praying for you ladies. Sending big hugs and love and tons of baby dust. Xoxo.

1 Comment • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

:) Can't wait to see pictures when the new place is decorated!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo