Community post

Journal

Sorry, I've been MIA!! 15 weeks pregnant update!

Sorry I've been Missing In Action for a few weeks, but I wanted to give a pregnancy update since I had my 15 week appointment yesterday. Yesterday's appointment went amazing, so far I haven't really gained much weight. My blood pressure is lower than my normal but it's nothing that the nurses and doctor are worried about ( It was 109/68). The nurse was right on the money when finding the heart beat, as soon as she put the doppler down on my tummy, the baby's heart beat was right there. Such a clear, loud and beautiful sound. The baby's BPM was 160. We will find out the sex around 20 weeks. I was more worried than usual with this last appointment because I had a bad cramp the week prior and that's what had happened when I lost our first baby, so that's another reason why I've been postponing an update. So I am so relieved that the baby is doing so well. Another exciting news is that my husband and I hired a doula, so I am super excited to have her apart of my birth team! I hope everyone is doing well, and I'll try to be better at posting updates. Sending you all lots of love, hugs and baby dust!! Xoxoxo

1 Comment • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

15 weeks, wow, time has flown by!! Glad to see an update and that ur doing well! Make sure to post the gender.

Take care! =))

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo