Community post

Journal

Update on pregnancy.

Hello to all my beautiful friends! I wanted to post an update on how everything is going, and so far everything is going great. My husband and I went to the local pregnancy center today and retested there to confirm the pregnancy, and got a positive this time which was no surprise to me because I have about 5 positive tests at home LOL. The lady at the pregnancy center was super surprised with how much I knew about my body and pregnancy itself, it made me feel good. We then took the confirmation paper to my insurance and updated them, then I called to make an appointment for my 1st prenatal appointment.

Over all I'm feeling really well, not having really any symptoms, except being more tired and I'm going pee A LOT! I don't ever remember going to the bathroom this much this early with my previous two pregnancies. I am having mood swings, but nothing that would be out of the norm if I was having AF. A few days ago my cervix felt tender and heavy with a little cramping, but thankfully that stopped. I'm just having a few twinges here and there. I'm still taking all of my vitamins, including my vitex. I'm so scared to stop my vitex cold turkey because I don't want that to cause my progesterone to drop; I read on different forums that some women stopped right away and others stayed on it during the first trimester, and some slowly weaned themselves off. I'm going to talk to a doctor to see what they say. No morning sickness yet, I'm a little more sensitive to smells and the heat is getting to me a lot more.

I'm starting to get really excited, it's becoming more of a reality to me. My husband and I are looking to rent a different home, even though the one we are in is inexpensive and is okay, I keep finding things that is making me go crazy with this house, and I can't imagine bringing a new baby here. So hopefully we end back in the town that I used to live in when I met my husband. We really love it there, and the neighborhoods are amazing and so friendly. We plan on talking to a reality company tomorrow to see what our options are in that area.

I'm thinking of all of you. I'm sending all my love and hugs to everyone and tons and tons of baby dust!!! Xoxoxoxo

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I'm glad you're not feeling sick or anything. When do you go for the first prenatal visit?

9 years ago

First prenatal visit is Wednesday August 13th, I'll be 9 weeks. That's the soonest they can get me in.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo