Community post

Journal

Finally got internet, and 10 weeks pregnant update!

Hello beautiful ladies,
Yesterday I finally got internet, I had called before we moved to make sure we had internet installed the week we moved into the new place; well it took waaay longer than expected because they had to install an underground wire, so it was a waiting game. The family and I are all moved in, I'm still needing to unpack a lot of stuff but I haven't had the energy to even bother with it. Loving our new place,we are much happier here and the view we have is amazing.
Pregnancy Update: A few weeks ago I kept having the brown cm, it wasn't a lot but I was having it every day and it was freaking me out. I got a really bad feeling and I kept feeling like I was having braxton hicks contractions, it was really weird. So my husband and I decided to go into the ER to get checked out. I was blessed with having a very understandable doctor because she just recently had a baby and before that she had a miscarriage as well, so she understood my concerns. I got an ultrasound, blood work, and she checked my girly bits. The ER doctor said everything looked perfect, my HCG in my blood was right with how far along I said I was, baby looked good and was in the right place, and my girly bits looked great ( No infections, etc). I did get my rhogam shot since I had the old blood, and I'm RH-. I was super relieved that baby is doing well. I'm also showing way sooner and bigger than with my last baby,I'm really thinking about buying some maternity clothes, because dressing myself has been a night mare ( I'd rather got pantless anyway lol! ). I've been extremely exhausted, and I feel like I have a hang over 24/7. I've only thrown up twice; but I'm not sure if its from my prenatals or if I was sick or if it was from just being pregnant. My next appointment is on Monday the 25th where I'll see a doctor rather then a nurse, get a pap smear and all that fun stuff, I already got my blood work done at my last appointment where the nurse was just doing the paper work to register me, and she found the baby's heart beat which shocked me because I was only 9 weeks and those dopplers are so sensitive. That's basically everything that has happened the past few weeks. I'll do another update on Monday after my appointment. I'm thinking of you all, and I'm sending baby dust, prayers and hugs your way! Xoxoxo!

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Hello hunni, so glad your settling into your new home, so exciting. That's great news that your little one is growing nicely, keep us updated sweetie. Love and hugs. :o) xx

9 years ago

Awww, such great news! Glad everything looks great. Thanks for the update, it's fun to oogle someone with good news. Thanks for the baby dust =).

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo