Posts by HeatherM89

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

11DPO and bleeding update. 5-27-14

Still bleeding, it looks like a period but no cramping. I've been super exhausted, emotional and moody. I have ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Period??

I'm so confused right now it's not even funny. Bleeding has not let up so far, and it's bright to dark red. I ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Implantation bleeding or very early period?

I am 9DPO, I have an average cycle of 34 days (going off of the past three months) today is cycle 27; I believ ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Bleeding update 9dpo

Still bleeding, still pink and reddish in color. It honestly is resembling a light period. When I was at the p ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Bleeding! 9dpo

No cramping, feeling fine, went potty before we had to leave to go to a birthday party and I wiped and I got p ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

6-7 dpo

Yesterday at 6dpo I felt a lot better emotionally. My husband went to go help a friend so I got some me time ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Temperatures.

My BBT is all over the place, and I know that's my fault, but at least I'm trying right? I woke up again at 6: ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Baby Names and baby fever

So of course I have baby fever and babies have been on my mind constantly. But sometimes I get in these mood ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

5dpo symptoms continued.

Finally got out of my cranky mood swing, did some meditation which helped. Feels like I have a tender lower ab ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed. 5dpo

This morning when I woke up, I felt fine and happy. But as soon as my husband mentioned taking a family shower ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago