Community post

Journal

11DPO and bleeding update. 5-27-14

Still bleeding, it looks like a period but no cramping. I've been super exhausted, emotional and moody. I have a lot of back ache and no motivation to do anything. Last night after I put my daughter to bed, I got overcome with a wave of nausea, I swear I thought I was going to have to book it to the rest room to throw up, luckily that didn't happen. I figured I just felt nauseous because I was tired. I ended up falling asleep on the couch, and my husband woke me up to go to bed a few hours later. When he woke me up, I still felt nauseous, and light headed. I gagged at the smell of my husband's cigarette. This morning I took a dollar store pregnancy test, came up negative which didn't surprise me because I'm still bleeding. I also still felt sick this morning. I don't know what's going on, but I'm going to try to accept this as a freak period.

1 Comment • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

I don't trust my temps because my sleeping patterns are so inconsistent. But it odd how they are staying up a little bit.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo