Community post

Journal

Bleeding update 9dpo

Still bleeding, still pink and reddish in color. It honestly is resembling a light period. When I was at the pool party, I did notice two small stringy blood clots (that's it so far) when I went pee, and I did use a tampon since I went in the pool. When I got home the tampon wasn't full, had a mix of red blood and on one side had what looked like brown blood. I haven't noticed any cramping, just mild pressure and back ache which has been the same as what I've been feeling all week. I just went potty again and I'm still lightly bleeding (some dripping in the toilet) so I put on another panty liner. This is really bumming me out, I've cried like five times today, once to my brother because I was so happy to spend time with my family, and a few other times on the way home about random stuff and then again about Memorial Day (my husband is a veteran and I randomly thought of his brothers in arms who he served with that didn't get to come home, and what their families are going through, and I didn't even though them, I just know the story). I've been battling a headache all day, and I took a nap but I still feel drained which could also be from spending so much time in the sun. The ironic part about this whole bleeding thing is during my FMU I was thinking (man I really hope I get implantation bleeding today) , and when I checked my cervix and cm I was dry as a bone, then I noticed the blood the 2nd time I went potty. I feel out, but I pray that the bleeding stops. Now I've been googling the crap out of implantation bleeding, clinging to every little hope that this could be the month.

Update: 8:45pm started to get a little crampy, not much very very light cramps. Saw two more small blood clots, and I started having some stomach cramps but it was more like I needed to use the rest room which is what ended up happening. Sorry TMI. But not sure if it's a sign but I wanted to make sure I noted it. I

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo