Posts by HeatherM89

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Est. 5DPO yellow cm?

TMI alert, went potty tonight while taking a break on working out, when I wiped I had yellow cm on the toilet ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Home and on cycle day 29

Finally home, I got a super positive OPK the first day we arrived than two more positives the next day and the ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Cycle Day 23, close to ovulation?

So I'm finally having some signs of ovulation, I'm getting some mild dull cramps, that only last a few seconds ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Cycle day 19, ovulation where are you?!

So far I've really had no signs of ovulation, maybe a little bit of moodiness and my cervix is high and softer ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Poll: how many ladies stay laying down or put their feet In the air after intercourse?

Just out of curiosity, how many ladies like to stay laying down after intercourse, or raise their hips or legs ...

6 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Vitex update: prohibiting weight loss?

Okay so I believe today is my third day on Vitex, yesterday I noticed I got nauseated a few times throughout t ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Vitex

My Vitex came in today!!! I order the 400mg natures way one, so I took one right away after I opened the box ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Just for fun test.

So this morning I decided to use one of my extra pregnancy tests that came with my OPK box this morning, I de ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Exercise!

Not really ttc related but, I'm back on the wagon to staying healthy. I've noticed over the last few months th ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Online shopping!! 12 DPO or cycle day 4???

I love Amazon, I really do. I went to three stores today looking for Vitex i was all bummed out leaving empty ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago