Community post

Journal

Four positive OPKs?

I posted a photo of progressions, looks like I got positives on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I still have wet cm, and my cervix is still high and soft, it feels some what open, not as open as yesterday or the day before. I'm confused. I'm not sure I rust my temps since they are all taken on different times and my sleep wasn't all that great. My temp did rise a little, so not sure if I ovulated yet or still ovulating.

4 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Thanks, I think I already ovulated but I'm going to try to bd tonight just to make sure. Last night I was watching the conception videos on YouTube and I was just hoping that a little sperm made it to my egg. The odds are crazy. Those poor sperm go through so much In our bodies lol

10 years ago • Post starter

And I hope I have a mature egg that has no problem implanting.

I'm with Megan; I prefer digitals for this exact reason. I did look at your pic and posted a comment there. I would say Thursday morning's test and Friday's test are definitely positive. Saturday's test is barely positive so I would say that your LH surge had already hit its peak and was on the downfall. I used the tools and Sunday's does not look positive, in my opinion. Since you mention that your cervix has already started to close up some, I would agree with you that you probably already ovulated a day or 2 ago BUT as long as you have fertile CM, keep having sex - just to be on the safe side.

10 years ago

Thank you ladies for checking it for me, I'm still going to use up my OPKs because they are only good for 30 days. And I noticed my temp started to rise, so I'm thinking I did ovulate. Hopefully my daughter goes to bed soon so the DH and I can bd. Probably too late in the day now, but it will give me a piece of mind lol. Today's OPK took a while to darken, Fridays and Saturdays was like BAM and there was that cute little dark line that made me do a happy dance in the bathroom. We shall see. I think I'm going to say I'm 1dpo.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo