Community post

Journal

3 or 4 DPO symptoms and thoughts.

Tonight while cleaning (vacuuming, folding laundry, hanging up laundry, and dusting) our bedroom I noticed I had some achy dull mild cramps on my right side, which is the same side I felt achy right before ovulation. This only lasted for maybe a minute, and it happened again while standing by my husband, which again only lasted for about a minute. Been super tired today, and I've been munching on a ton of sweets. Pineapple, pears, chocolate, and lemon water. I thinking I'm going to count this as 3 or 4 DPO because I'm pretty sure I ovulated on Thursday/Friday (really hope we caught that egg!). Anyway just wanted to list what's been going on with me, I really wanted to BD today (Monday) just to cover all basis but DH was just not in the mood and I really didn't feel like having to beg. I wish I could have magical powers where I could just take his sperm and inject it myself lol. Hopefully I'll get more of a temp rise tomorrow even though I don't totally trust my temps it will be nice if I have more of a spike. Sending you all my love and hugs.

3 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Thank you Karlou!! I hope this is your month as well. Baby dust!!

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm 3dpo today too. Let's hope we've caught the eggie. Good luck. :0)x

10 years ago

Lol!! He doesn't care if I get hairy legs. I know I care though lol. I hope you ovulate soon friend!! Get that egg fertilized!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo