Posts by Liz3377

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

Positive OPK!!! ..Buut DH low sperm count?!

My DH might have a low sperm count. Also, he has to take prescribed steroids from our dr. cuz has a virus and ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Omg, so confused!!! Help!

So I'm starting to drink only decaf stuff since my DH and I have been TTC for over a year now. Well, i read ev ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Sex positions!

When trying to conceive, is it best to only do the missionary position or is it also ok to do it doggy style a ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Is this Important? Please answer!

I know this might not be the right category to put this under, but seemed to be the best pick. Is it impor ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

This is really weird!!!!

Gong to try to make my story short:March 17: positive OPK -BD 18th: BD 19th: twice BD 20th: BD 22nd: BD 4dpo ...

9 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

ClearBlue Fertility Monitor

Has anyone tried the ClearBlue fertility monitor? Does it work in helping conceive??!

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

10dpo...

This is my story/update thus far: Husband and I BD on March 14th. Took OPK digital on 17th, came out posit ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Depressed :(

I got my period today in the afternoon after testing 2nd time altogether this cycle at 13dpo. BFN. :((( My hub ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Implantation bleeding?!

I think I may be experiencing implantation bleeding...I am really excited and yet my hubby and I don't want to ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Cervical Mucus

Do you have to see cervical mucus to be pregnant or can you be pregnant and not notice having any "globs& ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago