Community post

Question

Implantation bleeding?!

I think I may be experiencing implantation bleeding...I am really excited and yet my hubby and I don't want to get our hopes too high, but I wanted to express it somewhere...

At 11dpo this early morning wiped (sorry if TMI) and had slight pinkish tink just when i wiped a couple times... then it went away for a while when I kept going to the BR different times here in there. Then recently here late at night now, the pinkish tint came back when i wiped.
I'm also very tired, boobs itchy here & there and tender, turning down coffee, slight weird cramping in lower abdomen every once in a while.. my earliest period ive had was on the 2nd, the latest (last one) ive had was on the 5th i think.. (we just moved and i cant find the box where i jot down my recent period dates on!) So what does everyone think?? We've been trying for a while, so we are hoping this is it..

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Everything is possible in the 2www journey... You still "in" until you don't your AF.. I hope you get your big fat + this cycle.. I will keep you in my prayers :) God bless you :)

DoRi

12 years ago

Thanks! :) I'm hoping so too! I'm at 12dpo today.. getting the brown when I wipe still.. :P

12 years ago • Post starter

AF cam today :((( SO upset!!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo