Community post

Question

Sex positions!

When trying to conceive, is it best to only do the missionary position or is it also ok to do it doggy style also? Sometimes my DH can't climax during missionary, and needs to do it doggy style, but I'm worried this will make his sperm leak out of me, especially before I can flip over on my back so I can wait a bit for gravity to work to "help" my chances. Please answer ladies! Thanks! :)

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

you can get pregnant any position they say missionary is good cause the sperm get deposited closer to the cervix i read doggy style is good to as it puts the sperm closer just dont get up straight away after having sex. i think the main thing is to enjoy sex do a lot of foreplay the more excited you are you will also produce a lubrication thats helpful for sperm and if you orgasm it also helps the sperm into the cervix hope this helps good luck :)

12 years ago

thanks!! Your input helped a lot! :D

12 years ago • Post starter

Maybe try the sissor position. lie on you back and get dh to lie almost sideways and over youi intertwine both your legs with his, your your hips automatically get elevated and it really gets deep and your dh will have a great view so it will excite him even more. (its so comfy for you as well!!). enjoy ;)

12 years ago

Thanks Nikki! We'll have to try that! ;D

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo