Posts by Liz3377

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Depressed. :( :(

AF came today. DH and I been trying for more than a year. We did all sorts of different things this time and A ...

8 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

What does this mean??!

So I am 13dpo today.. At 11dpo My breasts got real tender (mostly to the touch) and bigger, they were also tin ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Just a quick question for those who got a BFP!

Before getting your BFP, did you (or could you) have tender breasts that are bigger than normal for a day than ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Cervical mucus HELP!!!

I'm pretty sure my cervical mucus gets dried up due to my zyrtec that I use on a daily basis that I need for m ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Breast tenderness like AF (w/ no sore nipples) and still got BFP?!

Anyone have breast tenderness and had their boobs get slightly larger like always when AF comes but had a BFP ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Just wondering. Cervix question!

I know nothing about my cervix... So, checking last night randomly, I noticed (and I think my notes are correc ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Calendar's on this site...

The calendar on this site that keeps track of your symptoms and such, is there any way to go BACK to a previou ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Taking Charge of Your Fertility

I saw there are two books from two different authors out there who wrote the book "taking charge of your ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Chai tea

Is it ok to drink chai tea while TTC or in the TWW? I love Chai! :) I got the Tazo brand.

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Positive OPK!!! ..Buut DH low sperm count?!

My DH might have a low sperm count. Also, he has to take prescribed steroids from our dr. cuz has a virus and ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago