Community post

Question

This is really weird!!!!

Gong to try to make my story short:March 17: positive OPK -BD
18th: BD 19th: twice BD
20th: BD 22nd: BD 4dpo: soon after drinking coffee had major nausea..ran to BR to puke..heaved a few times with nothing coming up..unlike me! Been Very tired days following..and other small "symptoms"day by day. Mar. 29th - 10dpo: Negative preg test
March 30th: very early morning very light spotting..spotted on 31st as well.
April 1st: Heavy blood flow. bad cramping, so bad it was goin to my bowls. sharp pains in stomach.
April 3rd: went to ER pains in lower stomach got horribly worse. screaming in pain, couldn't move. they did CAT scan. (Continued on bottom in comments!)

9 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Answers

Saw I was very constipated. At same time of this, haven't touched coffee for 2 wks(i love coffee!)but the smell and taste make me sick anymore. drank it last night (3rd) made me horribly sick again and ran to puke! So went to dr today for sumthin else and goin to get blood work sent out for a pregnancy test just to see. My blood flow has started 2 end since yesterday.!

12 years ago • Post starter

What's the question? It sounds like you got AF, so you're probably not pregnant. But since you got bloodwork done, that should be pretty conclusive for you. Good luck!

12 years ago

when your constipated it can cause vomiting due to the fact that if nothing is coming out then your body wont let anything in either. I'm hopeful that maybe you had late implantation fingers crossed!!!! Good Luck and much baby dust to you!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1355292000z6z1356156000z1.png

12 years ago

The question was don't you think it's weird that I have a sudden aversion to coffee, bad constipation, and a very short period that ended abruptly? I, and a bunch of my friends found it a bit odd, and it's unlike me, so yeah, I can't wait for the blood work to come in because it will really clear things up! Also, I've been constantly more tired than usual and nausea comes and goes once in a while. Just find this all odd. My period usually lasts longer than this, and even the smell (sorry for TMI) was different this time. Everything was just different this cycle.

Thanks Tarajean! I just recently "had things come out" since i went to the ER and got medicine...and i still want to puke .. but it wasn't till after i had coffee (every time) where i wanted to puke! no kidding! every time i drank coffee (esp if it was too strong or more than one cup) i will keep getting so sick and want to puke. did this before i was even constipated. O.o Thanks!! I hope so too... first day it ws heavy and yesterday it was like pretty much going away at the end of day now its like scanty like what it looks like when a period ends. crazy!

I'd say they did a pregnancy test before your CT scan if you told them you could be pregnant. Hope you are feeling better.

12 years ago

Well at the time, I filled out papers just saying that I was not pregnant. I wasn't questioning at that time. Wasn't until later that night when I drank coffee again I got sick and posted it on facebook about all these "problems" I've been having and a bunch of people are raising the question if I am in fact pregnant. So now I'm wondering! :P And thanks Jenny, I am feelin a little better...I have diarrhea now tho..lol.. And my sinus infection is giving me problems.. :( (thats why i went to the dr today) but other than that, i'm pushing on!

If you don't want to wait for the bloodtest results, try an hpt. If you are pregnant, an hpt should be positive by now.

12 years ago

My friend didn't even get her BFP till she was 20dpo! Right now if I am still in this cycle, I'd be 16dpo. I will try a hpt test, but usually blood tests can pick up what sometimes a urine test can't. I know women who couldn't pick up a positive hpt till way later cuz the hormone just weren't that strong enough to pick up in the urine test I guess. I guess we shall see.. We're hoping it is a bfp..my hubby and I have been trying for more than a year now :(((

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo