Community post

Question

Depressed :(

I got my period today in the afternoon after testing 2nd time altogether this cycle at 13dpo. BFN. :((( My hubby and I have been trying for more than a year now...I am suspecting he may have a low sperm (and possibly motility) count, mainly due to all his medications he has to take. He's going to get tested asap. I have regular periods all the time..I don't think there is anything wrong with me. :/ Altho, I will probably get tested to see for sure too. Does anyone have any advice? We really thought I was this time around. So down. Blah. :/

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Girl i totally understand how you feel, im in the same boat, i pray that GOD blesses you and your hubby with a healthy and beautiful child. each month when AF arrives i cry =/ i get real low and down. have you guys been tracking your O? how about using pre-seed or taking any vitamins? each month i add something. iv been taking prenatals since lastmonth wen i last ovulated, and i have been using soft cups pre-seed and been tracking O. although im almost positive i didnt test on the day i was.. but i still been BD'n. i will pray so hard for you, stay positive and positive things will come out of it!

12 years ago

I know how u feel,keep strong and keep praying. Ur taking steps to see what's wrong and that's good. Don't give up! All the best.

12 years ago

I think we all know the difficulty especially if you've been trying for over a year- been there! But I want to give you some words of encouragement. I used it all even Clomid and never got pregnant until we did nothing. I used the OPK and we didn't get to BD on the day I "thought" we should but the day after and BAM got prego. I am still in disbelief because it happpened either the day before, of or after Christmas. Since we hadn't gotten pregnant in a good solid year of me having a regular period my doctor did a HSG to see if I had any blockage. I had none but it gave me a good cleaning I guess. Hubby was on deck to make an appt for a S/A and he thankfully did not have to go. So just let the doctor know you are serious and want it happen. You've served your time of "trying" so call in the recruits! GL and BABY BABY BABY DUST!!

12 years ago

Thank you all for the encouragement! :) <3 GodsGrace: I am so sorry you cry every time AF comes!! :( Believe it or not, this was the 1st time i actually cried when AF did come. :( I just thought we really nailed it this time (i guess cuz we used a OPK and BD well before and lots during and after i got my surge & thought i covered all basis) I didn't know 4 longest time when I O, (i have a hard time temping cuz i have weird sleeping patterns) i have reg. periods, but just clueless really when it comes 2 tracking. :/ used preseed b 4 too.. love that stuff..(couldn't afford it this cycle tho..) been takin vitamins since we've been tryin in 2010. Thanks for all the support and I will pray so much for you as well!!!! :) <3!

12 years ago • Post starter

thanks babyH03 for the encouragement! Your story is one surprising miracle! wow, congrats! I thought about getting the clearblue fetility monitor.. maybe that will help me more than a OPK.. Thank you so much for the hope...I do hope we can make a baby soon..and see if there is anything wrong with either of us. <3!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo