Posts by echo79

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Evap Line

So I took several tests on Thanksgiving. I forgot to watch the time, so I saw the results outside the time lim ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

New Choice evap line or faint positive?

SO I am new to taking the dollar tree tests and I took 2 this am. I have looked online, and get contradicting ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

13 dpo--bfn

Honestly, feeling pretty out. I mean, if I were, then surely it would have shown as a faint positive this morn ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Holidays

Man. Holidays. So I have a sister-in-law looking to get rid of her baby stuff, and needs the extra room in her ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Is it pms, ovulating or pregnant? WTH?!

I hate how the symptoms are so alike. And of course, I am a symptom spotter, so every month I go insane. Had a ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Another day

So I did not test today, yay for me! Lots of cm, haven't checked cp position. Breasts are still sore, but not ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Waiting sucks.

So I have pretty much conceded to the fact that I must be out. I really would/should have gotten a pos test ye ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Cycle differences

I have had a fairly symptom free cycle so far this month. Usually, after O I have sore breasts, exhaustion, cr ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Symptoms

So, now that I have figured out that I have a 17 +/- day LP, I know I have more waiting to do. In the meantime ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Tested today

Tested this am at 13 dpo. BFN. We'll see what happens. I am so much better than yesterday. Working out helped ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago