Posts by echo79

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Is there such thing as a 2 day fallback rise?

This site has o on the 29th, but FF has o on the 26th. If FF is right, is there such thing as a 2 day fallback ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

BBT?

So I just started tracking my BBT. I started when my thermometer came in the mail, which was what I thought of ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Symptom Spotting....?

So I am 6 dpo (about, maybe 5, maybe 7) and suddenly had a few minutes of strong af-like cramps this evening. ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Positive OPK yesterday, then REALLY pos today...when will I ovulate?

Yesterday morning I got my pos opk in the am. Have had sensitive nips, been a little tired. This am the pos wa ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

New Choice evap line or faint positive?

SO I am new to taking the dollar tree tests and I took 2 this am. I have looked online, and get contradicting ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Is it pms, ovulating or pregnant? WTH?!

I hate how the symptoms are so alike. And of course, I am a symptom spotter, so every month I go insane. Had a ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Cervical Position?

So I'm new to tracking my cervical position. I have heard that it can change from month to month, does that ha ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Why do I only ever feel my ovulation when its on the left?

I've noticed a pattern. I only get ovary pain on the left. Then some months no ovary pain. What is going on?

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages