Community post

Question

BBT?

So I just started tracking my BBT. I started when my thermometer came in the mail, which was what I thought of as after ovulation. Now both countdown and fertility friend have given me possible o dates that are after when I thought i o'd. This is a long cycle for me anyway, as I seemed to have failed ovulation a few times earlier. But my breasts have been sore for 13 days, which means my period should be here tonight or tomorrow. I usually spot for at least a day before, and so far, nothing. SO, is there anyway the BBT is right? Would I still get sore boobs for 5 days prior to O? Or am I over analyzing? I'm just plain confused.

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

BBT should really be started the day you get AF. Then you'll be able to see your whole cycle and the rise of ovulation. I can't see your chart so its hard to tell without looking at it. Without knowing what your temps are like just before ovulation it would be hard to pick up on it. Any rise in temp the system might mark as possible ovulation... Even if it occured while you weren't taking temps yet. I'm also not sure about your sore bbs since everyones symptoms are different. If you think your near AF take a test. It can't hurt. Hope I helped a little bit. Good luck.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo