Community post

Journal

April

Well, its another long cycle for me. But at least I know now more than I did before and I know when i or about when I ovulated. I am now 8/9 dpo. My body attempted to ovulate about 2 times before, with cramps and ewcm and hso cp. The difference with the 3rd time around was the low and firm cp and sore nipples. At about 5 dpo, I had awful cramps for about 15 minutes. I could barely walk, I couldn't sit, it was like being extremely constipated with gas, but I knew that wasn't it. I wish I had kept an online account of symptoms earlier, then I would know if these lingering cramps and pokes are normal for me. Its primarily on the left. Not like af cramps. af cramps aren't ever in just one spot, they are occur across my whole pelvis. Its kind of like a uti, but it doesn't hurt when I pee. idk, I'm over analyzing. I have been moody and weepy lately, tired and unmotivated. Perfectly happy to stay on the couch or in bed. Sigh. At the same time, I have all this stuff I need to do...6 days to testing.

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo