Community post

Question

Is it pms, ovulating or pregnant? WTH?!

I hate how the symptoms are so alike. And of course, I am a symptom spotter, so every month I go insane. Had a chemical once, that I know of, but I can't remember if my symptoms were different then or not.
I have had light cramps for most of the tww. My breasts normally become sore immediately following ovulation, but only started getting sore about 4 or so days ago. They tingled a bit before then. Exhaustion has grown. But, mostly, its my cervix that has me wondering. Now, I know I can't go by cervical position, but that isn't what I mean. My cervix feels sore. I don't have an infection or anything. It is also high and wet like before ovulation.
So, could I be pregnant, or could my body be ovulating late? Neg opk today. Neg hps on 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16 dpo. I guess I am just tired of waiting. Any thoughts?

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hi,

DO you track your ovoulation by charting or using OPK sticks? If you have already ovoulated then they say WET/CM after ovoulation is a good sign.

If you are not sure you ovoulated then you could just be ovoulating.

Some people ovoulate late ...depends on how long your cycle is etc...

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks. I had all the signs of o around the 5/6th of November. I have 17/18 day LP. Therefore I am now officially late, unless it wasn't a successful o and my body is trying again. It would explain my lack of symptoms until just a few days ago. Sigh. More waiting.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo