Community post

Question

New Choice evap line or faint positive?

SO I am new to taking the dollar tree tests and I took 2 this am. I have looked online, and get contradicting views. Some say, evap line is myth and a line is a line. Others say don't read it! I know I should just retest, but I'm just curious. The test lines are not 'ghost lines of no color or gray. They are def pink. The first one is dark, but I looked at it 2 hours after test time. The 2nd one it was prob between 10-15 minutes and is def much lighter. I got distracted and didn't wait the appropriate time. I have never had an evap line with any other test I have ever taken. Anyone have this happen? Was it BFP or evap?

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

if they are pink they are bfp CONGRADS ive seen ur tests n they are deff positive good luck hun happy healthy 9 months

12 years ago

I've used those test for almost 2 years, never had an evaporation line on them, or any line but the control, I do how ever for the past 3days been getting a test line appearing outside of the test area. Test with a first response I've heard great things about them:) I don't recommend clearblue plus I just used one for the first time and it was all screawed up! It sounds like congrats for u! Good luck!

2 years ttc finally starting meds and iui!

12 years ago

Yep. Pink is positive! Those types of tests are always super light. I would actually get another brand just for comparison but if that was my test I would know it was a 'yes'. (I must have peed on a million sticks in the past 3 years and have been pregnant to varying degrees 5 times so I have a lot of experience in what different hpt results look like). If you wanted to be 100% sure you might have your doctor order a beta hcg test to check the level of hcg in your blood. xo

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo