Community post

Question

Cervical Position?

So I'm new to tracking my cervical position. I have heard that it can change from month to month, does that happen to anyone? My cp is different this month than it was last month. Is it normal?

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

your cp can change from day to day.They say that the Key thing is to check at the same time everyday. I just make sure to: go pee, wipe and then check with the same finger (sorry tmi) whenever i do check. You will see that throughout the month it goes up, down, feels open, closed and soft to hard.

I began checking right before my last preg (which ended in m/c at 6wk) but I could feel that my insides felt different than usual. I am beginning to feelthe same today at 7dpo, but I dont want to get my hopes up, so I will check again tomorrow.

Hope this helped you...

12 years ago

your cp can change from day to day and hour to hour. It is best to check before ovualtion at the same time every day and quit checking after O because it will not tell you if you are preggo or not. It will end up driving you mad wondering.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo