Community post

Discussion

Cycle differences

I have had a fairly symptom free cycle so far this month. Usually, after O I have sore breasts, exhaustion, crave carbs, moody and crampy off and on. Oh, and headaches. This month, though, I felt the cramps at O and then just had mild (very mild) cramps since. Every once in a while I get some stronger ones, but sometimes I think its just gas. My breasts have not been sore. Sometimes my nipples tingle, and one morning I woke up and they were sore, but I think I was lying on them. I have not been mean to the hubby. I cried, out of nowhere, where my husband was showing me painting techniques. This cycle is so weird. Anyone else have cycles that totally throw them? I really really really really hope this is my month, but I am afraid to get my hopes up. Sometimes I just think I'm pregnant. I was even talking to my belly the other day. No pregnant dreams, just really vivid. Please, share your cycle differences!

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hey sweety, how're you doing? Any news? I know what you mean...my cycle has been really messed up since I moved to Japan (Air Force wife) so pretty much every month I worry if I'm pregnant. For the first few months we were trying, but nothing happened...so we decided to wait a while. But I'm on cycle day 60 now (I've gone 65 days before...) and I have sore nipples, and I've been bloating really bad pretty much every time I drink or eat anything. I'm really thrown off! Oh! And DREAMS. About a week ago I had a dream that I was pregnant...and then the past few nights my dreams have been off the chart...including me talking in my sleep, waking up right after a dream thinking there was an earthquake (not that uncommon), and then last night I had a dream about singing The Circle of Life from the Lion King on endless repeat...I have weird dreams normally, but these are pretty weird even for me! I also have been cleaning a LOT lately...I keep telling myself it's to prepare for the holidays...but things have been driving me crazy...

Let me know how you're doing!

12 years ago

Thanks you. I'm okay. For now. How are you?

I completely understand weird dreams. I also have mega weird dreams. I have dreams that would amaze Clive Barker. I think I have seen too many scary movies. Only my dreams are more mysterious than scary. They tend to take place in very atmospheric buildings and with people I don't know. I have had the occasional nightmare, murdered, even. But that is usually when I am really stressed.

Sorry your cycle is wonky at the moment. My longest was 77 days, when I was stressed from work and trying to do to much. I had acupuncture to bring on af. Last Aug-Sept-Oct cycle was 55 days. It sucks. I feel you. Normally, I'm 31-34 days. Those wacky cycles through off my average and make using some cycle trackers useless. For instance, mymonthlycycles.com told me I ovulated Nov 18. So not true. But its because my ave cycle is 45 because of the 55 and 77. And it leads me on! I get so...idk, hopeful.

Lots of baby dust to you in Japan (which sounds like an amazing place to be).

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo