Community post

Discussion

13 dpo--bfn

Honestly, feeling pretty out. I mean, if I were, then surely it would have shown as a faint positive this morning. But, what are the chances of being pg? I have next to no symptoms of pms at all this month. Maybe I didn't ovulate?

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi hun, just saw your question now, realised it's 6 days old so thought I'd ask you how you've been.

Every pregnancy and every woman is so very different. I personally know two who had NO symptoms whatsoever. And then there are those who have such strong symptoms it makes them miserable.

I had several symptoms up until 11dpiui, on 11dpiui I thought I had implantation cramps (now I think it was something else), since then there has been nothing at all and I have been testing negative continuously. Today is 14dpiui and another negative, so I know how disappointed you must have felt but you should remember there is always next month.. hang in there *hugs*

Me: Hypopituitarism, slightly atrophied ovaries. DH: no issues Naturally tried: 2008 Clomid + OPKs: 2009 - 2010 FSH + timed intercourse: Sep 2011 IUI#1: October 2011 IUI#2: November 2011 IVF#1: FEbruary 2012 User ImageUser Image User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo