Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

781 - 790 of 829 Replies | Last Page

My birthday is August 31st - virgos are fantastic people, just saying LOL

User image

6 years ago

@Mir777 LOL that is awesome! I hadn't even thought about the baby's sign yet. I'm going to have to read about virgos!

User Image

6 years ago

I have a Virgo she's five going on fifteen LOL! Big personalities aye :) what star sign are you pearl? I'm an Aquarian :D ;D Lol xx

6 years ago

Oh boy I always pictured my cbild having a big personality because of me anyways so maybe the virgo will add to that lol. I am an Aries

User Image

6 years ago

Hi ladies think AF en route lol

6 years ago

Pearl325-omg congratulations!!! So again what did you do this cycle??

6 years ago

@Midnight I'm sorry! At least you know one way or the other now though and can focus on your next cycle. Sending you some positive vibes!

@Beat1ful thank you! So I just started to BD 2 days after AF ended and we did it every other day. No temping, no cervix checking, no opk's. All we used was 2 or 3 mg of preseed each time. I think this process is so stressful on us that all the checking and temping can cause even more stress. Try the all natural way and just BD every other day so that there's no way you can miss your fertile period! Also I think the preseed helped! :)

User Image

6 years ago

@ Pearl_325 - Congratulations!!! I'm so happy that line darkened and you have your BFP!!! You're DH must be over the moon. I hope you are having a nice weekend and letting the baby glow set in. Congratulations Pearl!

6 years ago

@Pearl_325. Congrats on your BFP. I am so happy for you.

@MidnightMystery. So sorry that AF showed her ugly face. Is it just spotting?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey ladies, AF didn't show up im only cd24 but I thought she was on her way as I had been rele emosh yesterday and had some cramping xx

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo