Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

591 - 600 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@MidnightMystery. So, glad that things have worked themselves out. I wonder since you aren't feeling your pre ovulation pains that maybe all the stress of the previous situation has stopped you from ovulating, or maybe you did and didn't get the usual symptoms. Don't remember if you temp or anything like that.

How is everyone holding out?

AFM. 10dpo and another night of restless sleep and keep waking up, but my temp today is at 98.6. Been sneezing quite a bit yesterday, and last night my boobs started aching and when I got out of the tub and tried to get frisky with my DH and he squeesed my one nipple (not very hard) and I said "ow". He made a comment, "Are you pregnant?" I said, " I can't answer that." Which I can't and he like, "Isn't that why you have tests so you can test anytime?" So, needless to say I had to explain the process in testing. I am pretty confused as I don't have much in other way of symptoms. Bit anxious to test tomorrow, if I can hold out. AF due Saturday.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ Dragonfly23 - You can hold out for testing! I know you can! Some women don't get many symptoms in early pregnancy so I wouldn't worry about that at all. Hang in there today.

@ MidnightMystery - I'm glad you are still hanging around. Please do make sure that you talk to your Dr. about all of this. They can provide some great help with anxiety or recommended others who can help. Make sure you tell them the whole situation. We still want you to be safe. Dragonfly23 is right, your anxiety may be throwing this cycle and others off. Our mental state can really have an affect on our hormones and bodies. Take care of your self!

@ Mombythec24 - Welcome! We are here talking about all sorts of things and if you are already pregnant you are more then welcome to join! I hope your retest shows good results! When will your baby be due? So exciting!!

AFM - 8 DPO and my temperature went up to the highest degree I've recorded so far so that made me feel good this morning! Had some nausea and gas pain last night but could easily have been not related to anything so we'll see how today goes. to all!!!

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 That sounds like a great sign! do you usually get sore breasts or nipples before AF? I never do so the one time im pretty sure i had a chemical pregnancy when i had super sore boobs that was my biggest sign because it was so abnormal for me!

User Image

6 years ago

@flamingogirl Thankyou for your kindness, i have suffered from anxiety for over six years now and can never Get to the route cause of It. I think i have A? auto immune disease been trying for a diagnosis for a while but the doc only does usual routine tests like Blood count thyroid and checked for diabetes im only 23 and feel like im 80 so many strange symptoms cant Get to the bottom of It. No one listens to me as they think i make this up i Just feel so lonely but Here i feel better Just by writing this. Xx

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. So, glad your temp went up today. Let's hope it stays elevated and that AF stays away. I have read other forums where they had no symptoms and was pregnant so I am hoping this is a good sign. Going to hold on to hope and not test but will have to see how tonight goes and my symptoms.

@Pearl_325. I do, but they aren't this severe. Still holding out but I am questioning that one BBT temp where it dropped that day and rose up. I temp the same time every morning.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ Dragonfly23 - That temp drop could have been your implantation dip? Some women experience that! Let's hope that's what it is.

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl. But that is what I am confused about. That would mean that I ovulated earlier or my +OPK was the day the egg was released. Guess the only way to know is to either test or wait for AF to show. I do not remember anything from my last pregnancy other than the really bad cramps the day AF was supposed to show. I don't even have the BBT stats as my phone got wiped out. I also didn't have any IB either and the last two cycles, I did.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23 - Time will tell! This TWW thing takes a lot of patience and this is only my second time really paying attention during it. Just wait and see how you feel tomorrow. Also, not all women implant on 9DPO, you could have an early implantation.

6 years ago

@FlamingoGril and Dragonfly I am so excited for you ladies to test! we are getting so close and your symptoms all sound positive so far :)

User Image

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl. That could be a possibility and would be a shocker if that was the case. I just did a cervix check and as hard as it is not to as I have idle handles . Anyway, I was able to reach it, but I can't tell if it is open or not, but I think it is closed so that must be a good thing, as long as it doesn't open tomorrow as that would not be good.

If I test tomorrow, can I use the not so good tests and save my FR 6 days sooner or can I use the FR test? I have 4 of them.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo