Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

31 - 40 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly it came back as usual then AF follows in about 3days..so also feel out..will see what happens tommorow

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205. Let's hope AF stays away for you. I checked my cervix and it definately feels open but then again I am no expert so I will have to see what tomorrow. Trying to remain hopeful and I hope the temp goes back up tomorrow.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

thanks doll..also crossing fingers for you

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205. Thank you. Just feel down today and feel like crying and that is usually a symptom that AF is on its way. If my temp stays in the 97's then I will be jumping over here soon.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly I'm sorry hey...i'm oppositie and feeling happy today!..no symptoms at all and temp lower today so I think we're out!..Are you planning on testing or just wait it out..i guess we have to see what tommorows temp holds

Everyone waiting to O how are you doing?

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205. I will be waiting it out as I still think my cervix is open and temp went up to 97.9 but I had a horrible sleep and woke up at two. After I checked my cervix, I am having horrible stomach pains. Keeping my fingers crossed for us. I can't see your chart as it just shows the last cycle.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey ladies!!!
Sorry been out, just finished my cycle, on to "sperm meets egg" Just waiting to ovulate now. How is everyone else?
I need to read/catch up!

6 years ago

@dragonfly I think I forgot to add my current chart. Annoying to have to do it every cycle but hopefully you can see it now..im keeping fingers crossed for you esp since its up..

@Beautiful howsit going!..good luck for SMEP!

User Image

6 years ago

guys..i think i got a vvfbfp..i only had 1 test left..and took the test and went to shower so not sure if its within 10min window..it was onw of those 10miu internet cheapies so not sure if its an evap..i had training today and was just feeling sooo hot..i just thought let me test..i will try post the test but looks faint on the pic..they are usually stark white so i dont know..how will i sleep

User Image

6 years ago

Hello everyone!
I am back, took a couple months off as my bloodwork I had done was showing no ovulation and I had to wait to start my meds.
I am CD 5, trying femera this round.
Here is to hoping it makes me ovulate. It sure is giving me headaches so I hope that it is doing more then that.
I also fell last week and cracked my ankle. I'm off work and in an airboot for a bit. I need to focus on eating healthy and trying not to stress.
I am thinking about taking vitamin B.
What other vitamins(other then prenatals) can you use to help with fertility?
Good luck to you all!!!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo