Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

441 - 450 of 829 Replies | Last Page

My temp dropped this morning. I was expecting it. I put my diva cup in so I don’t know whether or not AF has started today. I’ll know by tonight. Next ovulation should be in about 18 days, i’m going to hold out testing until New Year’s Day. That was my due date with the baby I lost in June.
Hoping you all will bring some BFPs to the group this week!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago • Post starter

@ callmecrazy - I'm sorry about the little one you lost in June. I think testing on New Years Day is a good tribute for him. I'm hoping you are right and we get some BFP's in here soon. I wont be testing until the next week.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful DH and I just watched the great sperm race. So informative! What a scary life for a little sperm haha. After it was over we both said it seemed insane that any of them even make it to the egg, let alone at the right time!

User Image

6 years ago

Morning ladies. Starting to think I am out. My BBT dropped to 97.9 and that's what happened to me the last cycle and I checked cervix, it feels open. I don't know if this is implantation or what. Last week of work and the then on holidays. Hope everyone else is doing well.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi Ladies!
Dragonfly- I hope that it's just implantation for you and you still get your BFP!!!

Callmecrazy- I am so sorry to hear that you might be out. It takes such incredible strength to ttc after a loss. Make sure to take some time to pamper yourself!

Beautiful - I think you are testing this morning! Fingers crossed!

Pearl - It sounds like you are getting your timing just right! I usually start to get EWCM about 2 days before I ovulate, so you are definitely close!

Flamingo - I think we are the same DPO! I am 5 dpo today (Monday) - fingers crossed this is it for both of us!

AFM, not much to report. Trying hard not to symptom spot and just focused on making it to my beta date. I go into the clinic on Dec 14th, if AF doesn't show up before then. I usually only have a 13 day luteal phase, so I am not overly hopeful that I'll make it that far, but we shall see!

6 years ago

Hey ladies,

Im on CD11...symptom spotting for ovulation!

Atm cm lotiony White thick, CP low open firm...i think ovulation will be tomorrow Or the next Day..usually Get a migraine when ovulating and sciatica so awaiting on that will do the BD tonight we have been trying to do It every other Day in hope the S meets the E.

Good luck to those testing xxx

6 years ago

@twwtoolong. I so hope you are right, but I am 6dpo and implantation doesn't happen for another day or two. I will have to check the implantation calculator. I just dont feel hopeful about this but will have to see how the days progress as the last cycle when temp dropped to that AF was just hours away. I just hope that this isn't a 26-day cycle as I am lacking symptoms like crazy. Only a little bit of cramps as we speak. I should know as I always seem to get this feeling down below letting me know that it is AF.

@MightnightMystery. Your having creamy cm, doesn't that happen after Ovulation or does it happen before you ovulate. Wishing you good luck this cycle.

@Beaut1ful38. Hope you get your BFP today. Keep us posted on your outcome.

ETA- Just checked the implantation calculator. I did the calculation based on the +OPK (Nov 27) and it put implantation dates with Dec 4-8 with the most common date being Dec 6. If I did the calculations on Nov 28 then the date range would be Dec 5-9 with the most common date being Dec 7. AF is supposed to be here Dec 9, cutting it real close for it to latch on and stay on.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 i did think that myself however do u think lube can effect cm? Because two days ago we used It do you think might just be that ny bodys cleaning that out i dunno Lol. Really confused these past Three cycles so if no luck this month Then im planning on using opk's and charting, can i use a ear thermomitor to do bbt?xx

6 years ago

Hello ladies,

Well where do i start....
11dpo-AF cramps all day, lower backache and EWCM
12dpo- had 1 time of brown spotting, mild faint cramps.
13dpo- no spotting, very very faint cramps, CM snot like again
14dpo- no spotting, no cramps, no backache, nothing but Snot like cm again.
15dpo-no spotting, cm is thick n creamy , today should be AF

i did not take my temps at all, as i woke up late this weekend and today i just didnt want to see. I just went to the RR and i think AF will show up soon, no spotting just a feeling. I am sad and emotional right now as all signs pointed this time to a BFP. DH and i talked we will try again but i will only do OPK and preseed, i will not temp or do any checking of any kind. This cycle has been one of my longest and hardest cycle out of TTC. Since its the holidays we want stress free, so we will be doing the old fashion way! i wish nothing but the best for those who are in the TWW, i am not going anywhere, but i will be moving on to 'Hoping for a Sept 2018" I just wont be logging much.

6 years ago

Happy Monday everyone!! Hoping everyone gets their bfp soon. I'm cd27 today and don't have any af symptoms trying not to get my hopes up

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo