Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

261 - 270 of 829 Replies | Last Page

Hey pearl we are so simular with our cycles then woo always nice to have someone in the same boat! Still no sign it makes me not want to go for a wee to find AF! Fingers n legs crossed for us all lol.x

Congractulations Jdot hope you get that thick pink line your hoping for on Friday :D x

Dragonfly thankyou i have indeed found you :) x

6 years ago

Thank you Flamingogirl13. If AF isnt here on Thanksgiving I'm just going to eat like I'm eating for 2!!! Hehe!!!

6 years ago

@MidnightMystery. I knew you would find me sooner or later. It's not a big site to get lost in. I hope you get your BFP soon.

@Jdot0216. I hope the lines get darker for you. Good luck.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Happy thanksgiving eve ???? everyone! I hope everyone is doing well today! Good luck ????

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

Jdot0216 -Welcome to our aug 2018 baby forum, you will find nothing but positive vibes here and we help try to give feedback. Good luck hope you get a BFP "butterball" on thanksgiving!

pearl325- when are you planning on testing?

dragonfly & Flamingogirl-- How are the OPK's coming along?

AFM Nothing again going on. Boob are a lil sore but think thats normal for 3-4dpo. i just dont know what DPO i am on, Fertility Friend says i O'd CD 22 and CTP says i O'd CD21. SO at least i am only 1 day either way. i just didnt get to BD like i planned. i really wanted to do the SMEP, But if this cycle dont work DH says old fashion way during the holidays.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 same with me. I'm not 100% sure which day was my O day but my app says I am 10 dpo. I know it wasn't more than a day off so i should be right around there. i am testing tomorrow morning! Due for AF on Sunday I believe so we'll see. I am extremely tired and nauseous today BUT my body has the worst timing of all time because I have been having some sharp pain in my lower right rib area and it could be related to my gallbladder. If this is true then that can cause nausea also. (talk about confusing symptoms) I have an ultrasound scheduled for friday to check my gallbladder. So much happening at once here! I'm really hoping for a BFP so i can just put the confusion to rest and take care of everything else going on lol

As far as not being able to BD like you planned...you never know! Those little sperm can live a long time so you might be ok! fingers crossed for you

User Image

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 how did you get that fun countdown thing attached to your comment?

User Image

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. OPKs are coming along okay. Been testing everyday at 4:00pm. I am going to take a step back for awhile as I don't want to be a downer to everyone who is looking for positive upbeat people. Was an emotional night for me last night and just not feeling the love so, I am hoping it doesn't prolong ovulation. Still feeling a bit down today. I deal with a lot of negativity on a daily basis and it's rubbing off on me. I agree with Pearl_325. Sperm can last quite a few days in a good environment so anything is possible.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ Beautiful38 - My test kit said to wait to start testing until CD10 because my last cycle was 30 days. I'm waiting until Friday to start using it even though I'm anxious to start! I did a little research and the test I'm using monitors estrogen and then looks for the LH surge as well. If I start to early then the test catches the estrogen from my period and that becomes a false background reading. I think I'd be safe to start tomorrow morning too if I wanted too. I'm glad that both of your tracking methods are close together for when you O'd.

@ Pearl_325 - you can get countdowns through the site. Go to Tools & Tickers then down to countdown tickers. You can pick which kind you want, put in your dates and it gives you the code. I put the code on my countdown page and set it as my signature which I can choose to use when I feel like it. I think I put it in my signature in the Manage My Account area.

Back @ Katyfootballmama - Happy Thanksgiving Eve to you too!! I hope all the BDing went well and you have a good TWW!!

6 years ago

@Pearl_325. I think in the "Add a Reply" you select Attach my signature to this post. But I think you have to go to your settings and add it yourself. But I like it too and would like to put that on mine so at least I know how far along I am in my cycle.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo